- FLSmidth’s Compressor Exchange Program replaces worn compressors with OEM factory reconstructed and warranted cylinder assemblies. Each exchanged assembly is restored to meet manufacturing standards for new units, and like a new unit, the restored assembly comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- FLSmidth designed this program to benefit their customers. Through Certified Service Centers, customers exchange their worn assembly for a FLSmidth certified replacement that will be shipped as soon as possible, minimizing the down time and cost of replacing their existing compressors with new units.
- Quick delivery can be made because large inventories of the popular compressors are maintained at FLSmidth’s Manheim Plant and at Certified Service Centers located in Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and Los Angeles, California.
To take advantage of the worry free FLSmidth Compressor Exchange Program or to learn, contact Voigt-Abernathy at (205) 655-0434, or FLSmidth Inc., at (610) 264-6994.
- Complete diagnostics services for end suction, vacuum, between bearing, vertical and multi-stage pumps
- Machining, dynamic balance, cleaning and welding functions are done in house
- Multiple Schenck Dynamic Balance Machines
- 73” Vertical Lathe
- Plasma cutter
- Multiple welders (TIG & MIG)
- 5 engine lathes with capacities to 26” swing and 80” centers
- Horizontal boring mill
- Testing / Performance metering pump calibration
- 3 sizes of multipurpose milling machines
- Multiple Large Paint booths
- 10 Ton Gantry Crane
- 5 ft. operating width Automated Parts Washer
- Service for up to 3 concurrent laser alignment teams
- Turnkey remove and installation
- Fleet of fully equipped service vehicles
- High payload capacity flatbed truck
- Portable ultrasonic & Flowmeter service
- Same pickup and delivery available