- Complete diagnostics services for end suction, vacuum, between bearing, vertical and multi-stage pumps
- Machining, dynamic balance, cleaning and welding functions are done in house
- Multiple Schenck Dynamic Balance Machines
- 73” Vertical Lathe
- Plasma cutter
- Multiple welders (TIG & MIG)
- 5 engine lathes with capacities to 26” swing and 80” centers
- Horizontal boring mill
- Testing / Performance metering pump calibration
- 3 sizes of multipurpose milling machines
- Multiple Large Paint booths
- 10 Ton Gantry Crane
- 5 ft. operating width Automated Parts Washer
- Service for up to 3 concurrent laser alignment teams
- Turnkey remove and installation
- Fleet of fully equipped service vehicles
- High payload capacity flatbed truck
- Portable ultrasonic & Flowmeter service
- Same pickup and delivery available
Proper installation and start-up is crucial in ensuring the customer will get the longest life out of their rotating equipment. Being a factory authorized service provider for several worldwide manufacturers, Voigt-Abernathy applies our years of experience and training to ensure the proper installation and start-up of your equipment.
If a high pressure pump is in need of repair, an exchange pump from our “Downtime Eliminator” program can be shipped or installed within a few hours. As one of the largest distributors of ROTO-JET Pitot Tube Pumps, Voigt-Abernathy has the pump to fit your high pressure pump needs. In order to reduce down time, we stock all models of ROTO-JET pumps in various tube sizes as part of our exchange program.
To learn more about our ROTO-JET exchange program, please contact our service group.