Eaton DCF Standard Mechanically Cleaned Filters
The Eaton DCF-Series are pneumatically driven disc cleaning filters that are ideal for highly viscous, abrasive, or sticky liquids. The DCF’s operate at a consistently low differential pressure and deliver simple, reliable operation in which a low initial investment is a key driving factor.
Eaton’s DCF simple and effective concept: the stainless steel housing (1) contains a filter screen (2); unfiltered liquids enter through the inlet (3), where solids are deposited on the interior surface of the screen and filtered liquids exit the outlet (4). When the media requires cleaning, a spring loaded disc travels up and down, wiping clean debris from the screen (5), then pushes the debris down to the bottom of the housing (6) and out of the flow path (7).
- Reducing-or in some cases eliminating-disposable filter bags and other media, lowering overall handling costs
- Lower product loss-higher contaminant purge in a highly concentrated waste stream
- Little to no operator intervention, making it safer to operate
- Short payback period an increase ROI
- Maintenance free
- Compact design
- Stainless Steel Screens from 15 micron slots to 1/4″ perforations to handle a wide range of applications
- Available with UHMWPE, Urethane, Teflon or Kynar cleaning discs
Call us today at 205-655-0434 to learn more.